Are you a huge fan of fantastic Diablo 3? Have your Diablo 3 account ever been banned/ suspended by Blizzard? Well, whenever there is something wrong with your Diablo 3 account or got banned, you will receive an email from Blizzard to inform you the problems and what you should do. Then you can solve the problem by yourself or call the support or submit a ticket to Blizzard.
For nomal locked action, the only thing you should do is to unlock it by answering your secret question answer or change your password.
Here we want to explain more about the banned/ Suspended action.
Firstly, you should submit a ticket by using the ticket system, and Blizzard staff will answer you in 2 days with the instructions how to solve it.
What Should I Do to Recover My Banned Diablo 3 Account?
1. Ensure your account is secure.
2. Complete the password reset following the instruction of Blizzard.
3. Send Blizzard the information listed below by selecting 'Reopen Ticket'.
What Information Does Blizzard Need to Recover My D3 Account?
1. Battle.net Account Name: The current email address you are using to login.
2. NEW Battle.net Account Name: (a new e-mail address used on Battle.net)
3. NEW Battle.net Secret Question and Answer. (list of available questions below)
4. Name: Your full name, that the account was created with.
5. Address: The full address given when the account was created.
6. Confirmation that your computer has been checked for viruses.
7. A scan or digital image of nationally recognised photo ID, such as passport or drivers license
8. The last 4 numbers of the credit card you are using on this account or a picture of the game card used
Note: For security reasons please include all the above information in a text file (e.g. Notepad), as an attachment to your reply to Blizzard.
What Other Information Should I Know?
Because the rules of Blizzard you should choose a new Secret Question & Answer from the following list and send it to Blizzard.
1. First elementary school I attended?
2. The high school I graduated from?
3. Mother's city of birth?
4. Father's city of birth?
5. Your city of birth?
6. Best friend in high school?
7. Model of your first car?
8. Your favorite sports team?
9. Your first employer (company name)?
After you have written down all the information, you can add it to the ticket by clicking the “Reope Ticket” button below. Then all you have to do is... waiting for the good news!
We hope you find this guide helpful. Remember if your D3 account got banned, don't be panic! Just follow the steps above and it will be recovered easily.
The Diablocheap Team